IQ EQ PQ AQ SQ CQ
Multi Intelligence or Quotient, (IQ, EQ, CQ, PQ, AQ, SQ)
According to Mainstream psychology, IQ constributes only about 20 percent to the factors that determine life success, which leaves 80 % to other forces. Solving logical or strategic problems involves the use of rational intelligence and is termed as “ intellectual Quotient (IQ)” initially only verbal and mathematical logical capabilities were considered intelligence.
HawardGarndner’sbook “ Frames of mind” denied the narrow IQ view and extended the concept to include Spactial capacity, Physical fluidity, Musical capability, Inter personal intelligence, intra-personal intelligence etc.
Where IQ measures the ability to grasp, retain and recall factual knowledge. Emotional Intelligence (EQ), measures the ability to understand and manage people, situation, emotions, challenges mature way.
IQ (intellectual Quotient)
IQ lead us to think, make cause-effect analysis, doin' math, describe somethin' and create our level of understanding. But many people just concentrate in this holy shit thing! Because I thought before, this is our future, what we learn at school, 8 hours per day, 6 days a week for 16 years in elementary school, junior high school, senior high school, and collage.
People with high IQ Exhibits the following Characteristics.
- Logical and analytical ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Interst in reading and using language effectively
- Extraordinary memory with numbers and words.
- Long attention span.
EQ (Emotional Quotient )
EQ is knowledge about knowing our self, sensitivity to feel change in our environment and also to estimate time, empathy, communication skill (I called it communication with voice and also with gesture, either with heart), courageous to confess our mistakes, respect diversity, etc. Who gonna be successful leader should develop these more than others! but keep your life in balance!
- People with high EQ exhibits and express their feelings clearly and directly.
- Thery are not dominated by negative emotions such as fear, worry, guild, shame, embarrassment, obligation, disappointment and hopelessness.
- They are able to read non-verbal communication.
- They balance feelings with reason, logic and reality.
- They are independent, self reliant and morally autonomous who can work and thirve with interdependence very effectively.
- They are internally self-motivated.
- They are not motivated by power, wealth, but are more influence by fame, relationship and approval by other.
- They are always people and group smart who work well in groups, teams and best in making relationship and maintain them.
- They are emotionally expressive yet resilient.
PQ (Physical Quotient ).
PQ is our body of course! We should count it on, coz' our body, my body is beautiful. Hohoho.. It has authority for a living. My brain executes heart to beat, lungs to suck the air, self-healing, laughing, sneeze, and also fart! pufff... It's amazing. Isn't it?
Physical Quotient (PQ) indicates the capacity to work through situation through your physical proves. That means effective and efficient use of your hand eyes coordination. Kind of skill and flawless fluidity demonstrated by sportsman, warriors, fighters, performers, athlets, dancer etc.
CQ (Creativity Quotient )
- People with creativity are fluent thinker, able to generate possibilities, consequneces, or relate ideas.
- They are flexible thinkers, to use many different alternatives and approaches to the problem solving.
- They are original as thinkers, seeking new, unusual or unconventional associations and combinations among items of information.
- They often display intellectual playfulness and like to fantasize and imagine.
- They are sensitive to beauty and are attracted to aesthetic values.
- They are versatile in use their multiple senses and harmonize them into unique synthesis and solutions.
AQ (Adversity Quotient )
Adversity Quotient (AQ) is the understanding and measurement of human resilience and capacity to live, work and deal with unavoidable and undesirablecircumstances.
Like stress, adversity, trauma or tragedy. It entails remaining stable and maintaining our cool, equanimous, stable, harmonious yet human composure. It means maintaining healthy level of physical and psychological functions even in the face of chaos.
Spiritual Intelligence (SQ),
SQ is the foundation from 3 quotients above. It's helping us to stack our principles, values, and connect our soul with our believes, our purposes in life. Just this quotient when can claim that we are the most valuable creatures on earth
Spiritual Intelligence (SQ), expands the horizon of human Ego. It expands and harmonize the horizon of human awareness and influence to the largest possible dimensions which are all inclusive. In fact the SQ is the foundation for an effective use of IQ, EQ, CQ, AQ etc. IQ, EQ, CQ, AQ must lead to SQ and SQ must strengthen and streamline our IQ, EQ, PQ, CQ and AQ.
People with high SQ exhibit the following characteristics:
- Broad inclusive approach.
- The ability to go through all challenges with poise and equanimity.
- The ability to understand both human, social as well as natural situation easily and able to handle them well.
- The ability to inspire by a vision.
- An ability to see connections between diverse things and see all holistically and wholistically.
- A desire and capacity to cause as little harm as possible and promote well-being harmony for all.
- A tendency to probe and ask fundamental question about everything.
- An ability to go against conventions.